Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Good Cause

Currently suffering from a headache thanks to the glue sealant I'm using for my next addition to the shop. Oh I'm so excited, my brain is buzzing with ideas and I am using every spare evening to create things alongside working on my assignments.

This week I saw a post about a poorly little boy who's parents are raising money for a charity called Clic Sargent, this is the link:


I decided I'd message them and see if their little boy would like a free personalised toy with his name on it. They said yes, his favourite colours are red and blue and I am creating his toy over the next few weeks. Feels really good to be making this for a little boy who has been through so much. Fingers crossed they get the good news they're hoping for before Christmas!

Head on over, give a little something to a fantastic cause, then sit back happily knowing Christmas is just around the corner!

Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment